Tuesday 27 October 2009

I've been willing to start a wow-themed blog for awhile, so there we are.

I've been playing on the french EU servers ever since release, a good old 5 years ago. I played a resto Tauren Shaman through Vanilla, a Feral Tauren Druid through the Burning Crusade, and am now playing a frost-dps, blood-tank Orc Death Knight and a resto-pvp, balance-pve Tauren Druid.

I also know a lot about Warlocks, and have basically tried all classes in the game.

I've always been a high-level raider, though never really hardcore. I've also always enjoyed PvP, especially Arenas, where i tend to play around the 2000's.

This blog will look at coming changes, PvP and PvE, analysing what patches bring. This involves trying to evaluate the impact of changes in the short term, but also trying to understand the greater picture of what Blizzard are trying to do to the game. World of Warcraft is an ever-evolving MMO, and so much has changed since the beginning. And yet it keeps on evolving, and patches 3.3 and 4.0 promise to bring their own little loads of change.

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment